7 Deadly Sins Of Beauty Tag

Something a bit different from the usual and I'm hoping to do more 'tag' posts in the future. I hope you enjoy!

Greed
What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?

My most inexpensive beauty item would have to be the MUA lipsticks which are only £1, they are so good for the price it is unbelievable! My most expensive is Look Flawless Fix Beauty Balm in Light, which was £10. Its a really good foundation type base, it matches to my skin colour well too! It's not too thick so it is great for summer.

Wrath
What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? What product has been the hardest to get?

Fake eyelashes, I love how they look but I feel they are too much for my face. Applying them can be tricky too so they are not always my favourite thing to do and I would never use them on a daily basis. 

I have really wanted to try Maybellines Baby Lips for ages, but luckily they are coming to the UK really soon! 

Gluttony
What are your most delicious beauty products?

Definitely Blistex Raspberry Lemonade Blast, it smells amazing and works so well! 

Sloth
What beauty products do you neglect, due to laziness?

Eyelashes again, as I can't be bothered to take the time to stick them on when they just make my eyelids feel heavy.

Pride
What beauty product give you the most confidence? 

I would probably say foundation as it covers up any imperfections and makes my skin look more awake, however eye liner always plays a big part as I think it always finishes off my face. 

Lust
What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?

Definitely a nice smile and a caring personality! Oh and respect of course. 

Envy
What items would you most like to receive as a gift?

Probably a mac foundation (a red one) as they are always raved about and I can't afford one myself. I also like the Daisy by Marc Jacobs perfume! 

Poppy x



No comments