How Much Is Your Face Worth?



ELF Studio Mineral Infused Face Primer (£6), Rimmel Concealer Wake Me Up (£5.49), ELF Eyelid Primer (£1.50), ELF Under Eye Concealer and & Highlighter (£3.75), Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder (£3.99), MUA Heaven and Earth Palette (£4),  Sleek Face Form Kit (£9.99), Rimmel Gel Liner (£6.49), Eylure Natural Lashes (£5.35), Max Factor Mascara Wild Mega Lash (£4.99), Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in Firecracker (5.49) = £57.04

All together I wouldn't say £57.04 was too bad, considering if this was all high end products I would have hit around at least £100! It was around where I was predicting the price would be so I'm not suprised at the outcome. 

Poppy x

4 comments

  1. wow this is so interesting, i bet some girls have faces worth 2, or 300 euro's/pounds
    really pretty picture too by the way

    xx ish
    tiny-heart-beats.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'm pretty sure if I was to use high end products it would be a lot more! Thank you :) xx

      Delete
  2. nice post! make up and hair are perfect!
    I’m following you on Bloglovin!
    http://www.martasfashiondiary.com/

    ReplyDelete