Sleek Face Form First Impression (new buys)






So the other day I popped down to my local Superdrug and picked up the Max Factor Wild Mega Volume Mascara and the Sleek Face Form palette in fair. I need a new mascara and have heard good things about this new one and I also liked the look of the brush. Now I've wanted the Sleek palette for ages but every time I go to my local store they don't have it in my shade, so as soon as I saw it I grabbed it straight away! So now I am going to show you how I used them and my first impressions!
So here is my naked face, don't laugh too much! I used Revlon photoready foundation in the shade 002 Vanilla and then my favourite concealer (which you can see as the packaging is so worn), which is Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer in Ivory.  This foundation is great for summer as it is medium coverage so it isn't too heavy, plus the concealer is great for under your eyes to brighten them up a bit. I then powered with, of course, Rimmel Stay Matte in transparent. My eyelash curlers are from H&M and the lipstick I am using is Ted Baker (it was a set of three from Boots). I found the mascara worked amazingly although the brush tended to clump at either end, but that wasn't too much of a problem. The Sleek palette however was just as amazing as everyone makes it out to be, the colours are really buildable and is very inexpensive for the quality (and bare in mind there is a blusher, highlighter and a bronzer in there).




Poppy x

2 comments