Back To College Haul!


So the other day I headed down to Brighton again and did some shopping, mainly stuff for college and work as I am constantly wearing my own clothes (not a uniform) which I'm still finding odd a year later! I can't show all of what I bought as some bits are presents and in case anyone I know reads this I will have to keep my mouth shut.



These three items are all from Topshop I received a gift voucher for my birthday so I bough a couple of bits online and found the bikini in store. The bikini was down to something of reasonable price, around £12, now I don't buy bikini's often so I don't know if this is a good price in general, however for a Topshop one it is pretty cheap. I got the MOTO Heart Fitted dress for £18 and the MOTO Elastic Strap Pini Dress for £20. I thought that both of these items are great for my wardrobe as they are very versatile, I can dress them up or dress them down, layer them up or layer them down so they will be suitable for anything this English weather throws at me or any occasion. 




A lot of the items are bought are tops as I have a reasonable amount of jeans so I just needed something I could throw on but still look good. The first item is a dress and to be very honest I was so surprised this was in Primark and even better only £8, it fits so nicely and I know I will get a lot of wear out of it. It has a nice summery floral print but also fits into the monochrome category nicely too. The next three items are tops, both which will be easy and casual to throw on for both college and work. The first is a burnout tee which was either £4/5 its super comfy and really easy to style. The second was only £4 and I really like wearing this one as it has a pop of colour, the only problem I find is that it is rather sheer so you might have to wear something under it! The third is just a black croptop but they are super cheap  (£3.50) and are a summer essential this year. The last is another top which is dark navy blue with little white star/flower pattern, this was £10. Something I also was surprised to see in Primark as the quality of it is so nice!



Next is Zara! I love this shop, the clothes are always so stylish and they are always quality items the only downfall is the price. Normally in the sale I get there to late as I don't live that close to one, however this time I did pick up a couple of bargains. The first is just another t-shirt, however (yet again), it's so comfy, easy to wear and easy to layer. It was also £3.99 down from £15.99, so I couldn't resist. Now this skirt is a bit of an odd one for me as I hardly ever wear skirt, I find them really hard to style and feel comfy in. I have been looking for a striped bodycon type skirt for a while so I can just stick a baggy shirt on top and layer with a nice jacket but I've never been able to find 'the one'. This skirt was in the sale down to £12.99 and I just fell in love, the photo does it no justice but it fits so perfectly and is structured so beautifully. This has to be my best buy. 

This is another kind of odd buy for me, but the colour is just so pretty. I but jumpers a lot and I do get a lot of wear out of them, but it's the bright colour like this that I wouldn't normally wear, but at the same time I told myself to jump out of my comfort zone and get it. This was £14.99 from H&M and I just couldn't say no, its so soft and warm.



These are the last two item I bought and I found them both in Bershka. The first was £9.99 down from £19.99 and will be great for summer and for layering in winter. The second is actually the same kind of design, white with Aztec. However it was £7.99 down from £25.99 and for a good chunky knit jumper I couldn't refuse even if it is only handy once or twice it was still a steal!

Thank you for checking out my 'Back to college haul' and I'm sorry for my lack of posting, I will be back to usual shortly. 

Poppy x

4 comments

  1. I've been doing a lot of back to school shopping lately too, I love the heart print dress!

    www.whatmolliedid.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete