Superdrug, Poundland and Topshop Mini Haul.


I have been looking around for a good body scrub for a while with a nice refreshing scent. Body scrubs aren't overly expensive but when I just want to try a new one out and give it a go I don't want to splash out. These were down to £1.45 in Superdrug so I grabbed a couple that I liked the smell of. So far they are amazing and I would definitely recommend even for the normal selling price of £2.99, I can see myself repurchasing these in the future. 



I popped into Topshop recently seeing there was a 30% off sale on jewellery, so I picked up a couple of items. These were both down to under £5 and I know I can use them to dress up an outfit in the evening or wear out when on holiday. 


On the left here are some nail stickers from Poundland and I just thought they were so cute, even if I wore them for one day over some nail varnish to add some Christmas magic! On the right is Collection Work The Colour Shadow in Vanilla Sky (£3.19), which I have been meaning to buy and try out just because I am curious of the product. 



Clockwise starting top left (everything is from Poundland). Revlon Siren 440, Revlon Emerald City Matte Suede 933, Revlon Zealous 560, OPI Black Shatter,  Sally Hansen Perfect Plum 350, Sally Hansen Sea 07.
Not forgetting the Calvin Klein Sheer Crème Eyeshadow in Snakeskin Silver. 

To say the least I was very happy with my finds in Poundland. I'm not a big nail polish fan but for only a pound who would say no? I am constantly taking a peak in there now for new things since I spotted the Calvin Klein Sheer Crème Eyeshadows and so far I have not been disappointed. 

Thank you for reading,
Poppy x

1 comment