Rimmel Wake Me Up Instant Radiance Shimmer Touch in Radiant Rose Review




 Hi! So I found this in my nearest poundland and I just had to try it out, I love the Brand Rimmel and their Wake Me Up range so why not give this a whizz. This is a really subtle summery colour that illuminates your face, as I'm sure the Wake Me Up range is supposed to. It has a super creamy and light formula which blends so easily and effortlessly. The packaging is quite straight forward but handy, it has a screw on cap so no leakages and has a squeezy tube so you can get even the last drop out. I am happy with this however I don't tend to reach for it too much as it can spoil my foundation a little. I don't think I would re purchase it right not but when summer comes along I have a feeling I may change my mind as it will suit my make up routine a lot better then.

Poppy x

3 comments

  1. The colour looks really pretty, I hope my nearest poundland has it too!

    Yet Another Makeup Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so subtle and girl, I would definitely take a look :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope I can find this!
    http://aimeetalksbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete