July Wishlist 2014

July Wishlist 2014
I'm going to try and do a wishlist at the start of every month, at the moment there isn't much I would like in materialistic matters. Especially seeing as it is coming up to summer I'd rather spend my money on days out. The first three things are music, something I spend a lot of my summer listening to whilst relaxing. 

Then there are the Barry M nail varnishes. I already own one which I bought in the autumn so the summer isn't very summery, but I absolutely adore the formula. They matte ones dry super quickly and don't budge for 5 days (on me is pretty good as I wash up a lot at work). However compared to my other colour these are a lot brighter and are way more summery. 

I have then added in the l'oreal super liner. I'm on the prowl for a new eyeliner as I still haven't found 'the one'. I have heard many good things about this one though so I thought I'd give it a go. Carrying on with make up is the Bourjois Bronzing Primer. Something I have heard a lot about and I am just really intrigued.  

Last but not least the very popular Juju Jelly shoes. I have wanted to get some of these since last summer but I just never got round to it.I think they are really playful but seeing as there is a small heal they will also help define your legs, I really want to get my hands on a pair! 

Thanks for reading, 
Pops xx

1 comment

  1. These animals are so cute, I fell in love with the rabbits!

    thisblogbelongstosabi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete