The Fairytale Tag

Snow White - Do you consider yourself beautiful?

I don't know about 'beautiful' as such but I am happy with the way I look. Don't call me vain, I mean of course I would love to change things about myself but if I was really that bothered I would get up and sort myself out and I don't. 

Sleeping Beauty? - How many hours do you sleep at night?

Normally around 7.

Cinderella - Do you have a curfew?

No.

Rapunzel - Do you love being outside?

Yes, of course. More so in the summer.

Red Riding Hood? - Do you trust strangers easily?

Yes, until they give me a reason not to.

The Wolf and the Seven Young Kids - Are you easily fooled?

No, well I don't think I am.

Beauty and the Beast - What makes someone beautiful in your eyes?

Someone who is confident and is happy a lot.

The Little Mermaid - What would you sacrifice for love?

I guess a fair amount but it's not something I would know until the situation came about. 

The Frog Prince - What do you find disgusting?

Sick, someone throwing us is the one thing I can not stand.

Jack and the Beanstalk - Do you have any plants?

Yes, a cactus.

Puss in Boots - Do you have pets? If not, do you want them?

I have four cats; Maisie, Tiger, Angel and Bailey.

Bluebeard - What is your weak point?

I'm not so sure on this, I mean I must have one but...

Pinocchio - What is your biggest wish?

To be a photographer and live a happy life.

Peter Pan - What is your mental age?

I'd say my mental age is my actual age, 17.

The Star Money - What is your most valuable possession?

Probably my first toy which I remember begging my mum for, which is is a Bear Factory (before it was called build-a-bear). It's a pink elephant called Amy and I know that if I lost it I would miss it and it just couldn't be replaced. 

Gold Mary & Pitch Mary - Are you a hard worker or a lazy one?

Hard worker, if something has got to be done I will do it. Unless it's homework then I'm procrastination princess! 

The Snow Queen - Who is your best friend? What would you do for them?

I have a couple and I'm not sure, probably a lot but it depends on the situation and what was going on.

The Princess and the Pea - Are you sensitive? 

I am to some things. For example 'The Fault in Our Stars' made me cry.

Godfather Death - What qualities make you a good parent?

I guess a few things, but you'll never really know until you're put into the situation. 

The Twelve Dancing Princesses / The Worn Out Dancing Shoes - Do you like parties?

I love parties!

The Emperors New Clothes - Do you care a lot about your clothes?

I care about how I dress myself and there is the odd sentimental piece in my wardrobe (my prom dress for instance).

The Brave Little Tailor - Do you consider yourself brave? 

You can be brave for many different reasons like it is said in Peter Pan "There are many different kinds of bravery. There's the bravery of thinking of others before one's self. Now, your father has never brandishes a sword nor fired a pistol, thank heavens. But he has made many sacrifices for his family, and put away many dreams."

Thank you for reading,
Poppy xx

No comments