I am fully aware it has been a good few months since my last post but I've just been so busy (aren't we all I can here you say)...
Today I wanted to share with you what I got for Christmas as I am super nosey and love seeing these types of posts!
I'm going to post pictures of four and start top left then work clockwise!
This is all bits I was bought by my boyfriend, he did a great job this year (like he does every year) as I hadn't given him any clues as to what I wanted!
- This is the book Little Human by Brandon Stanton. You might recognise his work as he also published the book Humans of New York. This book has the cutest pictures and shows an insight on how fashion is being addressed by young kids and their parents.
- My boyfriend surprised me with this beautiful solid silver hand crafted ring, with a stone (I think is amethyst). It's absolutely beautiful and adds such a lovely bit of colour to all of my outfits.
- CHOCOLATE. Who can have a Christmas without chocolate? I was kindly given Lindt chocolate by Rob's parents, this chocolate bear and some mini kinder bars which came with this teddy husky. Oh and a box of Ferrero Rocher.
- I couldn't be more happy with Rob's choice of calender Last year was pugs now its Beyonce, who could want more?
- These phone lenses are so cool. I'm into photography but I can't afford a fisheye for my canon as it's too expensive so instead Rob bought me the phone version and a macro one. I'll post some photos on a review post in a few days showing the results, as I took most of my Christmas pictures with them!
- If you haven't watched the The Diary of a Call Girl Boxset you need to. As long as you're over 18 and don't mind watching a ton of sex scenes. This is seriously one of the best series nonetheless with no other than Billie Piper as the main star.
- I have asked for this book for about 3 years now. Yes, Lost Sloth is a kids book but an amazing one, the story is basic but the artwork is incredibly colourful and funny!
- I completely forgot I had even asked for this but I am so happy past-me did. I haven't read a book in quite a while but since this I have started again. I am currently reading We Need To Talk About Kevin (by Lionel Shriver).
- This was my main present, an iPhone 5s. I actually paid half for this and I pay for the top up too but they are expensive, well I think they are. Anyway my iPhone 4 had become a bit slow and the camera wasn't that great, so I felt it was time for an upgrade.
- This was a gift voucher from my Nan and it's so cool. It's an online voucher but for a variety of shops instead of just one so you aren't tied down.
- My Nan also gave me this and she actually made it herself, how cute.
- As soon as I came across Read This If You Want To Take Great Photographs, I had to have it. It's so helpful and I think it's great for any type of photographer.
- This George Ezra album Wanted On Voyage is just dreamy. The music is so soft but magical, ah I just love his voice.
- Lush lush lush. Winter is all about baths, smelly things and keeping warm.
- The Beginners Photography Guide looks kinda dumb but it's incredibly helpful. It has everything simply explained and if I ever get stuck it the first thing I turn to.
- I left the best till last, I know. A Frozen DVD, everything you will ever need to keep you 100% satisfied at Christmas.
I hope you enjoyed this as much as I liked writing it, link below if you've uploaded similar.