Valentines Day Makeup Look 2015 - Idea No.2


Hi!

Today I'm going to talk you through a look I have created inspired by valentines day. Most of my products are high street so this is really affordable and you can always swap colours/brands for alternative ones. I did my base normally and my eyebrows, my eyebrows are all kinds of messy which I am very sorry about! 

I started on my eyes using the Maybelline Color 24hour tattoo in Pink Gold. I then added my Kiko pigment loose shadow (shade 10) and pressed that all over my eyelid. I then used two Natural Collection Solo Eyeshadows (pictured below) the lighter shade I used in my crease and then added the darker shade for depth and natural contour. Unfortunately when I depotted these I didn't write the colours down anywhere, but these eyeshadows are very pigmented and only £1.99 each.






I used the colour 'nooner' from the Naked 3 palette on the outer V of my eyelid and underneath my waterline then blended it out to create further depth. I wanted to use pink and purple as my base colours as these are the colours I think of around Valentines day, plus I have green eyes so it helps to bring the colour out. I then grabbed this PS. I Love 'Night' palette (which is from Primark) and used the purple to create the final touch. I think this just adds another level of colour and really brings the whole look together. 

I then used the Collection Fast Stroke Eyeliner in black to create a small and thin cat eye. I then applied Eylure Naturalites False Eyelashes and voila!


I then created this lip colour using a Topshop Lip Paint in Reminisce and a Rimmel London Lipstick on 077 Asia. I really like this lip look as it isn't too bright but definitely brings attention to your lips.



I have recently had my hair cut short and I find it really hard to style, but just for ideas I added this cute bandanna. 



I hope you enjoyed this look and thank you for reading,

Pops xx






3 comments

  1. This look is gorgeous, you are stunning! xx

    http://maryelizabethmalone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous, and your eyes look amazing! Love the combination of products you have used! I have nominated you for the Liebster Award, please check out my post :) Love you blog x

    http://www.redlipstickramblings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete