Beauty On A Budget #1


Hi,

Anyway if you've ever been on the blogging world you would have heard of the Bourjois Magic Nail Polish Remover (£4.99). To set the line straight its a sponge in a bottle soaked in nail polish remover, which has a 'nourishing sweet almond oil' and a 'red fruit and vanilla fragrance'. This is great. I was very adamant to spend five pounds on a nail polish remover but I love it. Its so handy and makes your fingers feel and smell great after! 

However a few months ago I was in Primark and I was desperate to check out their new P.S. Love line. When I was at the beauty section I noticed this 'P.S. Love Your Nails Nail Polish Twist Pot'. This is the same thing, minus the smell and oil. But for one or maybe two pounds this does just the trick, It still take your polish off super quick and is the same size so great for travelling. It is definitely a dupe and a great one at half the price!

Thanks for reading,
Poppy x 

No comments