I'm a Uni Student!



Hey!

So you've probably wondering what I've been up to. It's been a while, again. As you can probably guess from the title, I am now a uni student, studying BA (hons) Commercial Photography at Arts University Bournemouth. 

The university is approximately 3.4 hours from I live, so it's not too bad. I have nothing much too add as I've only been enrolled for 2 weeks so far, the majority being inductions.

Bournemouth is absolutely lovely. When choosing my choice for uni I new I wanted to be near a beach, which I think I did a pretty good job of.


I wasn't worried about too much when coming to uni, but cooking was no. 1. I think I've done a pretty good job so far. Still basic, but I'm okay with that!


So far so good. I hope everyone else starting university is settling in well to!
Pops xx

No comments