What I've Been Up To - October 2015

Hey,
here is another overview of my month!


I went home from maybe the 8th to the 11th, I can't really remember. I had a lovely time at home, here you can see when I went out for lunch with my dad. It was in a local cafe called Petit Fi,  I chose the red pepper and butternut squash filo tart and boy was I impressed! Whilst I was at home I also purchased a new camera, it's the Canon EOS 5d mark ii. I'm still yet to seriously play with it but I've been loving it so far.


On the 17th I went to Sprinkles with a uni friend, which is a dessert restaurant if that makes any sense!? I had a crepe with crushed oreos, bananas, chocolate sauce and whipped cream. So tasty but so sickly.

Then from the 20th to the 25th I went back home again. On the 20th I carved pumpkins with my mum. Then on the 21st we used the leftover innards to make soup, which was actually so much yummier than I expected.



The 21st was continued with cuddles with baby Gus Gus (kitten on the far left) and a takeaway pizza. This pizza is from Pizzarelli and is the best pizza I have tasted (in my home town) besides Pizza Express.

On the 23rd my family and I went to pizza express, where I had the carbonara pizza (one of my favourites). After that my dad and I headed out for cocktails. It was so nice to be home and to be relaxed.

This month couldn't sum me up more. Food, cocktails and cats.

I hope you enjoyed the insight, 

No comments