What I've Been Up To - February 2016

Hello,

I'm going to try and do one of these every month. These get a good response but also it's lovely to look back at what I've been up to.

1st February - The start of February was absolute bliss. A day of shopping, stuffing my face with food and watching movies. I tried the butter chicken burger from Bill's is one of the best things I have ever tasted, plus there sweet potato fries are just to die for!


10th February - This birthday cake screams cat lady, luckily it was for my nan who turned 70! There is nothing like celebrating with your family over food.

13th February - Night out! Brass Monkey our local club has a silent disco every month or so, they're so much fun. You all have earphones with three channels each channel being a different genre of music, silent discos are always my favourite kind of night out.



21st February - This ones a bit weird but some of you might understand. We have 5 cats, so the house is full and cats sleep, cats sleep a lot. So along came my dad with a crate and some nails and made the cats a bed shelf. They love it, no more angry sleepy cats.

22nd February - I took this photo on the 22nd but really I want to tell you that I started an apprenticeship on the 15th. I'm really enjoying myself and it's within the creative media category so it's right up my street.

Over all this month has been pretty good. I feel like I've been opened up into a whole creative media side of the world that I never new about.

This year is starting out pretty well, touch wood.

Thanks for reading,



No comments