Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick Release - April 2016

Hello,

I don't know if you have ever heard of a Velour Liquid Lipstick, but they are meant to be amazing!

I actually managed to get my hands on 'Androgyny' when it was first released and I was so excited, but the colour did not suit me at all unfortunately.

Anyway a day or two ago Jeffree Star uploaded this sneak peek of his new launch, so yesterday at 6pm GMT I was hooked on my laptop and ready to buy Redrum. I was interested to see the secret colour but I didn't want to make the same mistake I did with Androgyny and not be able to see a swatch and decide if I wanted it or not. I don't always find the one photo on the website helpful so I like to go on Google and look at it on a variety of people.


I was on the website straight away and was able to put Redrum into my basket, I waited a few minutes for the secret colour but I couldn't see it so I just went ahead with the one.

I am so excited to get it through the post and let you know what I think of it!


Thanks for reading,

No comments