It’s been a while...

So much has changed and I have so much to update you. Where to start?


I completed my apprenticeship!

I finished my Level 2 in Business Administration and was kept on at my job! I am still in this job and loving it everyday.


I’m learning to love fitness.


After a long-term relationship and a habit of stress eating my life away I had come to the realisation I was fitting into a Size 16 better then I was my usual size 12. Neither of these sizes are good or bad but we all know when we’ve pushed the limit into an unhealthy weight.


I realised I needed to make a change and one I would enjoy or I just wouldn’t stick at it. I joined a local gym and worked with an in house PT for 10 sessions of an hour. My gym routine is still constantly evolving as I learn but I feel as if I have come a long way so far and my aim is only to enjoy a healthier lifestyle.






I went back to uni!

Two years ago, little old me quit uni and said ‘No! I am never going back’. This year after starting to embrace change I considered what I love most. Art. I thrive from an artistic surrounding. Something I’ve never spoken much of here.


I took a look at my qualifications, my strengths and where I would like to see myself as an adult. I applied late, only July of this year but I got in to study in September. Now here I am studying a Degree in Visual Communication: Graphic Design.
  




I’ve taken a while to get everything back on track and stay balanced (or so I’m trying)! I have had a think about my blog and decided I want to add more of my art into it, so kind of an 'in the life of an art student', as well as still speaking of everything lifestyle. I hope you enjoy this little twist as much as I do!

Thanks for reading,

Poppy!

No comments